- Weld Bend Testers
- Bend testers are used to perform the weld soundness tests required by many welding codes
and standards to qualify welders and/or welding procedures. We have four models to choose
from. All models conform to ASME, AWS, API and MIL codes and standards.
- Bend Specimen
- The Fischer Bend Specimen Cutting System includes fixtures for
high-production cutting of specimens from plate and pipe in accordance with
ASME, AWS and MIL codes and standards. The complete system includes a
vertical tilt band saw, or individual fixtures can be purchased to fit the
customer's existing saw.
- Tensile Testers
- Tensile testers are used to perform the weld strength tests required by many welding
codes and standards when a welding procedure needs to be qualified. We have bend tester
options that can be added so that bend tests can be conducted as well. We have two models
to choose from. Both models can be calibrated to applicable ASTM standards.
- Weld Test Materials (Weld Coupons)
- We have weld test materials (welding coupons) that can be used for training and/or
qualification. We can provide plate and pipe coupons in many materials and sizes.
Top of Page